View Single Post
Old
03-02-2014, 01:21 PM
rboomercat90

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Positive View Post
The biggest indictment of Eakins is MacT.

I am really, really impressed with our GM. Every signing and trade he's done has been just great, and there have been quite a few of them. When you look at who was moved out and who was brought in, the team has been clearly upgraded. I know that even MacT admitted that he didn't do everything the team needed, but with the changes on the team already we should be a .500 team.

Eakins has no excuses. We should be better. We haven't been hit by injuries very hard. Lots of teams miss a couple of players here and there.

MacT hiring Eakins was not a bad move though. Krueger had to go. Eakins was sought after and his coaching style probably has a lot of what this team needed. Changing a coach is a bit of a crapshoot though. It's hard to tell if the total package will work out. I like that MacT stood up for his coach too and is willing to give him some more slack.
Help me out here because I'm missing your point. You think Mac T is doing a great job and all the blame falls on Eakins yet you're praising Mac T for sticking with him. I don't get it. What or how is this going to get better?