View Single Post
Old
02-15-2007, 07:23 PM
The Kingslayer

vCash: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by iouttakill View Post
You guys seem to be excited about this trade... i'm not trying to piss anyone off, but I honestly think you got hosed with this trade.

Being a Sabres fan i would be very unhappy with a trade like this. Nasville being the run and gun team that they are should have gone for a different rental player.

Forsberg has been washed up since his last year in Colorado and certainly has not been a dynamic player in years. And his consistency leaves much to be desired from an "all-star" forward of his former caliber. I understand Philly sucks and that may have something to do with it... but i honestly dont think he will be the old peter we've seen during the dynasty days of Colorado. If he does better for you, congrats... but remember his name won’t win you the cup.
This washed up player was on pace for 139 points last season before he got injured. Hes also the reasoon Gagne is making 5 million. Hes also a PPG player this season on the worst team in the league and having to fight numerous injuries. People forget that he was not even supposed to start this season till January and yet played opening night. Washed up alright.

The Kingslayer is offline   Reply With Quote