Thread: habs goaltender
View Single Post
Old
02-03-2004, 07:28 PM
habsfan4life

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habruti!
I agree I would not deal Garon, I would actually say that if Michaud ends up just as good as Garon was in the AHL and that some how due to injurries he would prove he can handle games in the NHL (that would be like two seasons down the road) then I would consider trading a goalie. I would actually consider trading Theo before trading Garon. Cause lets not forget that Theo also comes with is increasing price tag.
If Theordore can put his consistency issues behind him and play consistent hockey, I believe he is the type of goalie to build around. Even if his stats leveled out to something slightly worse than his current level of play, he would still be one of the best in the game.

I think that it would be cool to see Theodore change to no. 33 to signify the end of ten bad years of hockey. Theodore just may be the first goalie to bring us back le Coupe de Stanley (bare with me if that was wrong... I've forgotten most of my french!).

edit: The point of that ramble... Theodore comes with an increased price tag becuase he is that damn good. If he has some longevity in him, he could be a lifetime habber... wouldn't it be nice?