View Single Post
Old
02-15-2007, 11:19 PM
hpNYR
HF Forecaster

vCash: 500
This current team

This current team IMO is better then the one from last season. I'm talking about the current one after the last two trades. Not only do we have a much more balanced line-up but we also attack and pressure the puck in all zones on a CONSISTENT basis. We've been seeing 60 minutes of hockey. I like this current line-up/ team better then of what we saw most of last season. Is it too late? Can we be this seasons edmonton? These are questions that only and ONLY these players can answer. Edmonton made a couple of trades ala samsonov and spacek..one big one landing pronger, this season we added shanahan and have also landed avery and dupuis. I like where this is heading and folks this NEW Hossa we're seeing is no false alarm. What's better is that Jagr really loves playing with this kid. He will groom this kid, in fact they both have the size and strength. Jagr is taking Hossa under his arms as we see it. Shanahan should and probably is doing the same with Avery. Man, who would of ever imagine the day of renney being able to roll 4 lines? That day is here.

Other noticables: Malik of last season is BACK. The no panic in the own zone mode is switched to "ON" . The short outlet passes leading our offensive attack. Bottom line, things have changed.

Interesting stat: Michal Rozsival WILL break 30 points, making it his 2nd season as a Ranger getting 30 points or more. I would definitley look to extend his contract.

hpNYR is offline   Reply With Quote