View Single Post
03-03-2014, 04:53 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Captain Saku View Post
Yeah I thought he was way one or two seconds behind in a lot of the plays. Defensively I thought he was really bad. I just hope they make the right evaluation of him from the scrimmages at least.

We're loaded on defense though: Ferrari, Camara, Lopez, Rivas, Lefevre, Brovsky, Miller, Tissot, Pearce, Ouimette and Mallace who's been playing RB.

That's what I call a quantity over quality defense.
Good to have though, cause last year the majority of our rotation problems were on defense. 4/5 of our defense played 90% of the games last year (Perkins, Ferrari, Brovsky and Camara). When we had to rotate for CCL games, or when our players were tired, we never really were worried about the midfield. We knew we had quality there, our biggest worries were always on defense. So by having quantity, it basically forces the manager to rotate the squad and keep fresh legs.

I'll give credit here to the management. Adding a few bodies + Having young players like Tissot, Ouimette and Wandrille gain experience last season, I'm confident enough to say that who ever starts on defense this year, for whatever match, I'll be confident (Unless they're in horrendous form lol)