View Single Post
Old
03-03-2014, 09:14 PM
AHB*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by goobcat View Post
on nhl network they were saying price tag for kesler was centerman around 25 1st rd pick an depth forwards

u wouldnt do brassard cally/hags and a 1st for kesler?
Ryan Kesler is a shell. This isn't the 40 goal scorer Kesler, this is an oft-injured guy with a ton of wear and tear.

Just so you're aware, he's outscoring Brassard by a whopping 3 whole points this year.

Kesler is not the answer here. We need long-term solutions. Getting rid of Cally and trading the farm for Kesler or Spezza or someone of the like is counter-intuitive and more of the same old.

Bring in young blood or don't make moves. Easy as that. I'm sick of this being a retirement home for older players to have fun, eat well, make good money and mack hot women.

St. Louis wants to come here to ****ing retire. That's pathetic. I want this team young and hungry. These geezers who want 6 million to come and play for us and not stay healthy can go do that **** in Buffalo.

Young blood or bust. No more deteriorated has beens.

Seriously, Kesler is a fine player, but do people actually watch him, at all? This guy isn't a commanding #1C. He's a shell #2 at best. He's on par with Brassard and Stepan but is better at faceoffs.

I'm not paying a 1st rounder AND Callahan for a guy who has a few more intangibles then our younger and healthier center in Brassard.