View Single Post
Old
03-03-2014, 11:11 PM
Gardner McKay
Hey Hey

vCash: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicDing View Post
What's everyone's opinions on our other, less discussed guys? D. Moore, Boyle, Carcillo, Pouliot? I want to keep our bottom line intact tbh, loving it, but I'm not to sure on Poo.
I was one of the very few who was thrilled with the Carcillo trade and I hope every one else has come around to see how he can be of value to us (hope we keep him). Then it comes between D. Moore and Boyle. Both play important roles. I would prefer to keep both for the 4th line and have one play as a winger full time. Pouliot is a good depth player. Depends on what he wants and do the Rangers foresee Fast or Kristo getting a full time role next year? I think so with Fast. With the way Miller has played over the past two games he looks more ready for the NHL. However, it is still only two games and would like to see him continue this for another 8-10 games. Ideally Miller should be the 3rd line C with Fast on the wing. Keeping both Boyle and Moore would allow for a contingency at C incase of injuries and if Lindberg doesn't play well as an injury call up.