View Single Post
Old
02-03-2004, 09:55 PM
Habs4ever

vCash: 500
You are missing the point!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk8r Boi
I mena every year from 1999. 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003. How many Hab draftees are playing in the NHL, and how many for every other team in the league. That is how you judge who is drafting the best. Montreal has to be DEAD LAST.

The worst of all 30 teams. Even the expansion teams.

They aren't playing because the depth habs currently have in the pro roster, but next year guys like Juneau, Perrault, Sunstrom,Quintal will be let go, which means young guys will get their shot, consider this Ryder was not considered by anyone to have this much impact on the team, but management acknowledged his hard work and bought out Mkcak, Chow to give him chance, if this trend serves accurate Montreal will only give chance only when they have to and its year before they go into Waiver draft, as management want to make this prospects Mentally ready before playing full time in pro,It has been case for Ward, Ryder, Garon, but I hope management learns to ***** talent fast as we were very lucky that Garon and ward weren't pickedup by another team, From you comment all I can say is you haven't been following our Prospects closely or are pesimistic but looking at it realistically we have very strong groupe of top prospects in the organization right now to step into the big show.