View Single Post
03-04-2014, 01:40 PM
45 Home Games
vCash: 364
Not only is the parking coupon only valid towards $40 lots, but street parking is usually free and plentiful at Ranger games.

The skating session used to be included, now you only get it if you renew with a specific kind of credit card. That effectively means they are no longer giving away any sort of signed memorabilia.

The team store discount ranges from 15% to 25% depending on your tenure. It's only useful when they have a clearance sale, but then I'm not sure if you can use the STH discount lol

Originally Posted by patnyrnyg View Post
Yeah, the perks are few and far between. I used to like getting the media guide for free, but that ended when they stopped printing them. You get a bunch of coupons that aren't great. $1 off a program, $10 off parking (when they charge about $40), so basically stuff that is pretty much worthless.

I do believe you get 10% off the team store, but again, the stuff is so overpriced. Also, I am a very large human, so they rarely have stuff in my size anyway.

The best perk they gave was the 10% off play-off tickets, if you renewed early. Unfortunately, that lasted all of 1 season.

Things like skating sessions, discounts to Wolfpack games are offered.