View Single Post
Old
03-04-2014, 03:14 PM
wingnutks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyerss View Post
Assets:

Moves the puck out of the defensive zone efficiently. Is a poised defender with a good hockey brain who can log an awful lot of ice time. Smart and technically strong, he also has some offensive ability.

Flaws:
Is somewhat prone to injury. Also, he would be best served to start playing a more consistent game in the physicality department in order to maximize his shutdown acumen at the highest level.

Career Potential:
Mobile big-minute defenseman.
Underlines are false
Bolds are true
Italics are so so

Amac is not good at moving the puck, he is a turnover machine. He is OK on offense, alot of the reason he has so many points is that he is on our first PP, which I dont think he will be in Philly. He has his shots get blocked by more than anyone I have ever seen, he really needs to work on that.
He plays pretty physical along the boards, but he could get stronger around the front of the net. Great shot blocker, good defensive PKer.

Alot of us feel he would have done alot better this year as a 3/4 guy and that he was over used as a 1/2 guy, and the amount of minutes he played really hurt his game. That being tired led to so many of his brainless give aways. I think if his minutes are cut down to under 20 and is moved to 3/4th pair he could be a good player... not worth 5 million a year, but definitely a better player than he was this year for us.

wingnutks is offline   Reply With Quote