View Single Post
Old
03-04-2014, 03:42 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Prez View Post
People are willing to pay that much... that's why the developer is selling it for that price. But yeah I agree it's a nice area but it's overpriced because it's hard to get to.

Also, I don't know if you (or others) realize that the City limits actually extend another 30-40 blocks south of Jagare Ridge. With plans to annex land even further south.
Oh I know, but the city basically annexed some of these parcels of land for fear that other municipalities, say Leduc, Beaumont, Nisku would.

have to lol how close some of the sprawl is getting to say Nisku or the International Airport. people should just hold out and await further subdivision and they could walk to work or the airport..

But seriously Jagare ridge is serviced by one primary road, Ellerslie, with adjacent 141st essentially going nowhere, and the community would be entirely reliant on hitting less than ideal 127st\(Partial access) as pretty much the way to access Henday or detouring farther to Rabbit Hill road and with everybody having to turn left on a Crowded Ellerslie to enter into that funnel... So close, and yet so far. Unless you work in Nisku you'd have to be nuts to buy in Jagare ridge right now.

Last edited by Replacement: 03-04-2014 at 03:49 PM.
Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote