View Single Post
Old
02-16-2007, 08:59 PM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckhead58 View Post
These are the players we need to keep in my Opinion!!!!

Forwards: Bonk, Plekanec, Perezhogin, Higgins, Latendresse, Begin, Johnson, Samsonov and Murray(only because he is under contract).

Defencemen: Markov, Dandenault, Komisarek, Streit and Bouillion.

Goalies: Huet

Gone: Koivu, Kovalev, Downey, Ryder, Souray, Niinimaa, Rivet and Aebischer.

We have Kostitsyn, Lapierre and Grabovski who are ready for the NHL, Cote and Biron in the minors and both of them could make the jump.
There will be all kinds of free agents looking for a place to play so we could pick up some good players to replace Koivu, Kovalev, Ryder, Souray, Rivet and let Halak and Danis fight it out for the backup goalie role.
It's time to make some changes, I'm getting sick of seeing the team do the same damn thing every year.....finish the season around the middle of the conference, lose in the second round of the playoffs and then no new players in the off season to improve the team.
you want to keep Samsonov and Bouillon, but you don't want to keep Koivu? come on!

I'm very dissapointed with Saku's play at the moment, but he was by far our best player before the huge slump... He was a ppg player with a subpar supporting cast. I know he's paid too much and he doesn't play well right now, but he's a keeper imo.

ChemiseBleuHonnete is offline   Reply With Quote