View Single Post
Old
02-17-2007, 01:09 AM
markzab

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to markzab
Quote:
Originally Posted by GretzNYR99 View Post
Dude, give it a break. You know nothing about the Rangers farm system.

You got an injured Ryan Parent, and Scott Upshall, a player whose upside is a 20 goal 2nd line winger at best. The 1st rounder isn't going to be that high either. I don't think anybody wants the players you just named either, as Hatcher is an overpaid traffic cone, York is out-of-shape and overpaid, Sanderson is on the downside of his career, and Esche just sucks. It's sad, I figured Sanderson would thrive under the new rules. Speed has been his game for the longest time, and if you've got speed to burn in this new game, you can light it up.

Fact is, the Flyers farm system still sucks. You have NO GOALTENDING, which is a BIG PROBLEM. You're pencil-thin on defense behind Parent, who has a bulging disc in his back. My father has the same condition. Got it 20 years ago in a bad auto accident in which he was a passenger, and still feels it from time to time. In all likelyhood, it won't just go away. At forward, behind Giroux and Ruzicka, there is no depth aside from Downie, who is a Sean Avery clone, and Nodl, whose upside is that of a 2nd liner, at his very best.

The Flyers could use a lot more improvement in the farm system before they're even mentioned in the same sentence as the Rangers' farm system.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9teen7ty5 View Post
Me-ow!

markzab is online now   Reply With Quote