Thread: Brown out.
View Single Post
Old
02-04-2004, 10:40 AM
punchy1

vCash: 500
I would give Camm Tripps spot. I would give Camms a slot on the third line where he was producing before and if he played it well enough, I would let him see a shift every now and then on either of the top two lines to give them a different look. Every coach does it. If they have a couple of steady scoring lines that are always together and during a game see that their opponents are shutting them down too often, they will move another player in to give it a different look.

Which would you rather send up, Tripp or Sim or Camms. In Tripp and Sim you get to solid but simmilar players to Klat and Barney in that they play a big forwards style of game. All of them do. In Camms, you would be adding a very speedy sniper that can also play center if needs be.

Ebell is -12 on the year and while he has nice offencive skills, he is having a bloody awful year otherwise. When he is good, which isn't too often, he is very very good. When he is playing poorly, he is a detriment. With Camms in we at least get another speedy sniper instead of another grinding slower paced trapping player. I would rather have the player who has high skills and a totally different style of game then the majourity of my players then put in another lower skill leve trapping big man style of game showing the exact same thing again.

I have to see the other side on this one mate. My 02 pence.