View Single Post
Old
02-17-2007, 07:07 PM
ATLANTARANGER*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas View Post
I have a theory. I wonder if next year, we don't see anyone come up from Hartford, and we see the influx of kids from juniors - the likes of Staal, Sauer, Dupont, Pyatt and Anisimov are added to Dubinsky, Korpikoski, Callahan, Byers and Baranka - who will get time with this crop so further chemistry builds. The basic core plays another year together, Jagr and his crew finish up one more year, and the wave of kids starts in summer 2008. If that happens, there's going to be another year of teeth-gnashing on HF.
I certainly could see that. Bond & build chemistry together. Then near after the trade deadline when we got rid of some more deadwood bring them up for the last 15-20 games.

Looking at this game I expected to see Liffiton running around getting caught on of position and some who have seen him on regular basis claim. I haven't seen that. He's looked much like I saw him last year with Charlotte. Potter playing a good game as is Baranka. Baranka sees the ice very well. Up front every forward plays the body and has decent sets of wheels.

ATLANTARANGER* is offline   Reply With Quote