View Single Post
Old
02-04-2004, 11:36 AM
English Hab

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to English Hab Send a message via MSN to English Hab
Is the All-Star break coming at a good time....????

With a very hard two weeks just suppased, where the opportunity to gather points and standings with the racing pack were wasted. Do we feel that the habs we welcome this break as a time to recharge their batteries..?? I know for a fact that players like Dagenias are dragging their butts out their, no sorry thats not what i ment to say about him i was supposed to say, that he, with every passing game is looking more and more like a fish out of water...but the likes of Ribeiro and Ryder even Theo have performed to such a high and in some cases unsuspected level taht a break would do them good. And a couple of days off can give us a chance to go back and look at our PK, which is losing some of its abilty and has looked less likely every game to keep out opponents PP units, and also rest up before the final push to that illustarious sixth place and a first round meeting with the Lighting. Which to be honest we'd all much prefer rather than a trip to either Toronto or Phila.... The killing Toronto in Four would be a dream come true...

You can't throw money at a team and expect to win!!! Do you hear us Toronto????