View Single Post
Old
03-06-2014, 12:12 AM
SnowblindNYR

vCash: 500
I turned off the recording after the 2nd goal. They looked as poor offensively as I have all season in the 2nd, it was terrible. Couldn't do **** and this was against a horrible defensive team. When will ****ing Lundqvist learn to stop a breakaway or a penalty shot? The guy has become a piece of turd against those opportunities. Seriously, I can't think of one he stopped all season. I'm surprised he stopped any in the penalty shot. The guy is a complete head case when it comes to those situations this year, seriously. It's definitely not physical, he just ***** his ****ing pants whenever a guy comes in one on one on him, it's disgraceful. That said the team sucked ass for most of the game that I saw. Looked worse than the team without MSL. I liked that line but MSL seemed to fumble the puck all the time. They seemed to overpass.

OH AND WHY IN THE ****ING HELL IS JT MILLER IN HARTFORD AND THAT PIECE OF **** DORSETT? WHAT WAS AV THINKING? That was my first all caps sentence on this board, that was disgraceful!

SnowblindNYR is offline   Reply With Quote