View Single Post
Old
02-18-2007, 12:39 PM
The Big Apple

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitain Midnight View Post
You are entitled to you opinion....or maybe you don't remember what actually happened.

Dale instigated a fight early on...remember the misconduct he got?
The next fight Dale turtled and then when Dubi jumped in, Dale started pounding like the cheapshot artist he is. If it wasn't for Dale's antics, Dubi would not have been ejected.

Montoya was phenomial in goal because 6-7 shots were screen/deflection/odd man breaks. It is very difficult to stay focused with little work and he did that. Plus he made one save right in front of me with his toe on a deflection...absolute beauty.

So what if Callahan checked four people. Did you see he anywhere near the net? I didn't. He was kept to the perimeter all night. He needed to show some strength and drive to the net. Last night he didn't do that...so to me he seemed weak.

As far as Dawes, his missed one-timer, and two chances in the slot where he couldn't handle the puck is enough to me that shows he does not have confidence in his game or his offensive ability now. He threw the body well, but he is meant to be a scorer and he didn't show any of that either.

Perhaps things at ice level are different from where you were sitting.
I also was at the game, and i do agree with you about Montoya... But, Dawes had a nice game, he had some really nice passes to set up isbister.... He also look good shooting the puck.... On one of the goals i believe his hard shot was deflected by isbister and into the net.... I thought he played a real good game....

The Big Apple is offline   Reply With Quote