View Single Post
Old
03-06-2014, 02:31 PM
Blue Liner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattkaminski15 View Post
Im posting yet again, but for another reason regarding playing. Earlier I asked about the costs of playing AAA because im fairly confident I will make the team, but my coach has ties to an NA3HL team called the Junior Bulldogs and they said they are looking for young players to play with them next year. Which route do you guys think would be better for me? Playing my last year of U16AAA or playing in the NA3HL(assuming I make the team, of course) How will costs be different? What do the teams in the NA3HL actually supply, my cousin played for The Peoria Mustangs and said the only thing they paid for were helmets and gloves but other teams paid for sticks for players. What will the exposure be like compared to playing AAA?
AAA is always going to give you better exposure. AAA teams are regularly scouted by the NAHL, USHL, CHL, NCAA, and even NHL. The NA3HL is a solid league, but the only exposure you're going to get playing there is a little bit of NAHL teams because there are affiliations between the two leagues but even then it's minor and they look more at AAA, mid-lower NCAA DIII programs, and ACHA programs. If that's what you're looking for, by all means go for it. Those are all solid options, and if it costs less to play in the NA3HL then that could be the best route for you. If you're looking for simply the best exposure possible, AAA is the way to go.

Last edited by Blue Liner: 03-06-2014 at 02:36 PM.
Blue Liner is offline   Reply With Quote