View Single Post
Old
03-06-2014, 02:36 PM
mattkaminski15

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Liner View Post
AAA is always going to give you better exposure. AAA teams are regularly scouted by the NAHL, USHL, CHL, NCAA, and even NHL. The NA3HL is a solid league, but the only exposure you're going to get playing there is a little bit of NAHL teams because there are affiliations between the two leagues but even then it's minor and they look more at AAA, mid-lower NCAA DIII programs, and ACHA programs. If that's what you're looking for, by all means go for it. Those are all solid options, and if it costs less to play in the NA3HL then that could be the best route for you. If you're looking for simply the best exposure possible, AAA is the way to go.
Well I was planning on playing my 16 year in na3hl and then trying to move to the nahl or possibly the ushl but I was informed that the earlier you get to playing at the level of juniors the more time you'll have to adjust to the speed and ability plus the yOunger you are it's easier to gain skills before you age out so I could play 1-2 years in na3hl and still be at the normal age where players enter the drafts for high tier junior league's.

mattkaminski15 is offline   Reply With Quote