alexstream

vCash: 500
Please Read --Important-- RE: Cherry

I've had enough, And Jack Todd this morning asked us to react
http://www.canada.com/montreal/montr...1-186FB4849B0B

SO, please ALL OF YOU anti Cherry,
email a message to
cbcinput@toronto.cbc.ca

This is not a joke, i've just sent my message and I highly recommend that you do the same!

If you do not want to think about what to write, copy and paste the following, just write your name in the [Your name space]:
Title: Fire Don Cherry

Sir, Madam,

With all due respect to the CBC I cannot tolerate that you go on broadcasting Don Cherry. Your spoke person said that CBC is not responsible of Cherry's comments and that he should stick to hockey.
But Enough is ENOUGH, Don Cherry has made countless RACIST comments and lately has said in front of thousand of kids listening to him in his Coach Corner that IF THEY WORE VISORS THEY WERE COWARDS. This Guy is a menace to society. How many parents will have to re-convince their kids that they are not coward if they wear visors???
How many parents will have to tell their kids that french canadian and european are not different and that they shoud not be racists?
This CANNOT GO ON!
I assume that if you hire him and you keep him it is because you endorse what he says and therefore endorse his opinion. There are no other options, many others have been fired for much less, so you just don't mind about broadcasting dangerous and racists comments!
So untill Cherry is not removed from your programmation I have no choice but to stop watching CBC or SRC in fear of being shocked yet again by another of his STUPID comment.

Regards

[Your Name]