View Single Post
Old
03-06-2014, 09:50 PM
Lafleurs Guy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monctonscout View Post
This is the NHL, even the top teams need a lot of "grinding" to win. Doesn't prevent our fans from completely misunderstanding what MT wants...but go on...

Team Canada had a ridiculous amount of skill, but what won them the gold is their top players were willing to grind and play defense and others(Russians and US) were not as willing.
Uh no,

Team Canada had the puck all the time and it was always in the other team's zone. That's the opposite of what's happening with the Habs.

A "grinding" identity with this team makes absolutely no sense at all. We a skilled team with speed, we're lacking size... so why the **** does this moron have us playing a grinding system?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigger77 View Post
Yes because one day this past summer MT woke up and said: You know what, that system that had us scoring and efficient and working as a unit needs to change. I'm going to change our system this year to a more grinding, less efficient, lower scoring one, to make sure we look like less of a unit.
He changed the system early in the year and basically dumped Eller after the Edmonton game. Since then our play has dropped off a cliff. The numbers have been posted along with graphs that clearly show how far we fell... YES he changed the system and it's very easy to show this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onice View Post
I think that "your biggest fan" bit will really convince him even though I know you're lying through your teeth.
Lying? Geez I don't know what you mean.

I've been lobbying for MT to win the Jack Adams all year long. You clearly just haven't been paying attention.

Last edited by Lafleurs Guy: 03-06-2014 at 09:57 PM.
Lafleurs Guy is online now   Reply With Quote