View Single Post
Old
02-18-2007, 07:16 PM
Kaktus*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GretzNYR99 View Post
You lied about Downie being the 2005 WJC MVP, so instead of trying to spin your prospects off like a little fanboy, how about you go do some damn research about the Flyers prospects before you bash the Rangers prospects.

I have nothing more to say.
I lied? you've got to stop acting like a 5 year old child. Get over this already... All I said was that Downie participated in 2 WJC, was one of the best players and was MVP, in on statement. He was MVP in Windsor... I was giving his career accomplishments and awards… Accomplishments that Dubinsky never achieved in his career. My god..

After 2007 Flyers will have a better group of players and our top 3 pick will be in NHL real soon...

You making a fool out of your self... downgrading Flyers prospects and players looking like a total moron. It's not like I came to Rangers boards and said that Staal, Sanguinetti, Montoya suck.

So how many times did you see Anisimov play? Whats the difference between him and Kaigorodov and how
the hell Dubinsky & Anisimov will be better then both Richards and Carter when Dubinsky can not outplay Potulny in AHL?

Last edited by Kaktus*: 02-18-2007 at 07:28 PM.
Kaktus* is offline   Reply With Quote