View Single Post
Old
03-08-2014, 01:39 PM
Lafleurs Guy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiggsBozon View Post
We're better offensively? ok. Let's say I would give you that point. Then can you tell me, are we, on paper, as good defensively as the stats show? Food for thoughts here... If you have any good intentions, you won't say it's all on Price. It isn't. It never is.
We are consistently outshot, outplayed and outchanced. Only thing that hasn't happened is us being outscored and this is in spite of us being at the bottom in 5 on 5 scoring and our PP sinking like a rock.

You'd have a point if we were playing with the puck all the time and just couldn't put the puck in the net but that's not the case. Our goalie has stood on his head for us and stolen games that we didn't deserve to win. And now that he's gone our record is starting to sink (despite us getting points in Pittsburgh and Detroit that we didn't deserve.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiggsBozon View Post
As for Vanek, if he's no producing, well I'm sorry, but that shows Plekanec wasn't up to the task. You think Therrien has a repressive enough system to prevent the 4th goal scorer since the 05-06 lockout to produce offensively? I say nobody/nothing can prevent those kinds of players from producing. They always shine at some point, no matter what.
Yeah, Plecs just suddenly forgot how to play hockey...

Again, you might have a point if it was just him... its not. The whole team isn't producing.

It's the coach. And it's very easy to see that it's the coach.

Lafleurs Guy is offline   Reply With Quote