View Single Post
Old
03-09-2014, 11:11 AM
Armourboy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viqsi View Post
The problem is more nuanced than "this guy sucks, fire him and get someone else."
Thats what I'm asking though. If the problem isn't the GM or the Coach as people keep defending then whats the issue? I mean yeah at a certain point the players you hire need to do what they are paid to do, but if they aren't or can't then why did you pay them to do it to begin with? If you brought these kids up in your system and they can't do it, does the Coach play a part in that or is it all the kids fault?

I mean seriously, we keep going back and forth but yet no one seems to know exactly what the issue is or how to fix it other than either trading for untradeable players, or by getting free agents we have hardly had a chance to get over the years.

So we sit and wait on what exactly? I mean yeah we have a couple of forwards that look like they might make it eventually, but thats not exactly filling a roster any time soon.

I mean right now it appears the fix is to wait another 3-5 years, hope the goalie and blue line are still around then by the time we get a team of decent forwards in place I guess? What do we do in the mean time? Tell the team to make sure they suck so we can get a top draft pick in the mean time? How do you keep fans interested in that and buying tickets?

I know the answer isn't easy, but damn. I don't blame anyone for wanting the GM and coach gone, then again I don't blame anyone for saying that we were right there and missed it a couple of years ago and we need to wait. Waiting

Armourboy is offline   Reply With Quote