Thread: Player Discussion: The Iron Hook Cometh
View Single Post
Old
03-09-2014, 12:14 PM
adsfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flgatorguy87 View Post
I heard they put Mills out tonight with a questionable knee to knee hit.

Hockey Diva: you're right completely forgot about Moser being out. I still would expect a grinder to get the call over one of the skill guys. Hopefully I am wrong again. It was fun getting a glimpse at Forsberg at the end of last year.
Yep! The ref failed to eject Brad Mills for the second game in a row after getting a major penalty when he intentionally (and successfully) tried to injure an Admirals player. Mills gave Cehlin a forearm to the head, giving him a concussion. Cehlin was out for a third of last season due to the same thing. No penalty was called by the two refs working that game. I don't think that was an accident.

Last night Mills boarded Tousignant in the second period. Tousi left the game but did come back for the third period. Another guy hit him in the mouth with a stick, but there was no call. Liambas kneed Mills in the third period and was ejected. I guess only players from Rockford can play like goons and get away with it in the AHL.

Moser was blind sided by Bobby Shea. I heard that his arm is in a sling. He may be done for the season. I think Bobby Shea should be suspended for as long as Moser is out. Mills should be suspended forever for his own good. He is a marked man.

adsfan is offline   Reply With Quote