Old
02-19-2007, 07:43 PM
ECL
Very slippery slope

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by LePoche69 View Post
I didn't saw him a lot, but he reminds me of Daigle in his Junior years. And honnestly, like for Daigle, I'm not sure how his game will translate in the NHL. I'm not impress right now, but who knows how a teenager will developp? Skills are there, tho.
The problem is, though, is that he isn't even half as skilled as Daigle was at the same age.

All I've seen are excuses for his poor play this year. Injuries. Lesser linemates. Whatever else people can think of. The fact remains that it's his draft year and he's going to miss his point totals of last year by 20 or so points. That is just dreadful and will cause him to PLUMMET. Stats aren't everything, but this guy should be producing more than he has been if he wants to be a top 10 pick.

ECL is online now   Reply With Quote