View Single Post
Old
03-10-2014, 10:34 AM
Habs Icing
Formerly Onice

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBobrovsky View Post
The fact that MT knows more about hockey than any of us, which I agree with, doesn't negate that he's an idiot, likely with a very low IQ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
Bob Gainey played in the nhl, won Stanley Cups and Selke trophies. That doesn't stop people from calling him a bumbling fool.

If it wasn't for the Habs language requirement, it is highly unlikely that Therrien would have gotten another nhl gig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMan View Post
Guy Carbonneau played in the NHL.

Being a hockey player, even a good one, does not necessarily make you a good hockey coach or manager. It does not preclude it, either, but the skills required for the athletic performance are very different than the skills required to be a good tactician, motivator, or manager.

I'd even venture that NHL clubs would do better if they were less obsessed with playing experience.
MT has the team in 3rd place in the East. Calling him incompetent and an idiot implies that he isn't doing a good job. That this team could do better

Please take a good look at this team up until the trade deadline and then tell me it had the horses to be in 1st or 2nd place. If you answer that with a yes....well, then I know who the incompetent ones really are. I'll omit using the word idiots...after all most of you know how to write.

Habs Icing is offline   Reply With Quote