View Single Post
Old
03-10-2014, 10:40 AM
Andy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by onice View Post
MT has the team in 3rd place in the East. Calling him incompetent and an idiot implies that he isn't doing a good job. That this team could do better

Please take a good look at this team up until the trade deadline and then tell me it had the horses to be in 1st or 2nd place. If you answer that with a yes....well, then I know who the incompetent ones really are. I'll omit using the word idiots...after all most of you know how to write.
A Norris Winner
One the league's best PP QBs
A Vezina caliber goalie
2nd highest scoring LW in the nhl, one of the highest scoring LW wingers over the last three years
An underrated two-way centre
strong young forward core in Galchenyuk and Gallagher

0 wins since the olympic break, without the 10 game point streak habs have been playing .500 hockey (56 out of 66 games have been just a notch over .500 hockey) with the most talented lineup since 07 in a weak eastern conference. Not only that, 90% of the roster has regressed under Therrien.

You sound like Gainey apologists. Without Carey Price, this team wouldn't have the record it has today. This has less to do with talent than with how badly coached the team is. Jacques Martin got more out of a club with much less talent.

Also, nice to see you M.O of attacking other posters instead of advancing and substantiating an argument. Your holier than thou attitude is getting stale.

Last edited by Andy: 03-10-2014 at 10:47 AM.
Andy is online now   Reply With Quote