View Single Post
Old
03-10-2014, 10:41 AM
Habsawce

vCash: 1093
Quote:
Originally Posted by onice View Post
MT has the team in 3rd place in the East. Calling him incompetent and an idiot implies that he isn't doing a good job. That this team could do better

I'd like to ask you: take a good look at this team up until the trade deadline and then tell me it had the horses to be in 1st or 2nd place. If you answer that question with a yes....well, then I know who the incompetent ones really are. I'll omit using the word idiots...after all most of you know how to write.
Bruins are probably a worse team this year than they were last year and they're 12 points up with 2 points in hand. We should not be comparing this team to the Toronto ****ing Maple Leafs, it should be Boston.

Honestly the difference between Montreal and the upper-echelon isn't personnel, it's strategy and coaching. We have a top 5 defenseman, top 3 goalie, top 5 goal scorer and unbelievable youth and we cannot score or beat heavy teams. Why? Because we try to beat them at their game, instead of using a relevant strategy to the roster.

Honestly, whether we're in 3rd or 15th most people can see this personnel is being misused. It's so obvious I'm a little disappointed that people can be blinded by where we are in the standings.

Habsawce is offline   Reply With Quote