View Single Post
Old
03-10-2014, 10:45 AM
Kriss E

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by onice View Post
MT has the team in 3rd place in the East. Calling him incompetent and an idiot implies that he isn't doing a good job. That this team could do better

Please take a good look at this team up until the trade deadline and then tell me it had the horses to be in 1st or 2nd place. If you answer that with a yes....well, then I know who the incompetent ones really are. I'll omit using the word idiots...after all most of you know how to write.
It's not about the position in the standings. Are you so simple minded?
Do you watch the games? Do you actually follow the team, watch them perform, look at trends, stats and facts? Or do you just look at the score in the morning and check the standings, something 10yo kids do.

Let's stop kidding ourselves. This team hasn't been playing well. I shouldn't have to tell this to any regular poster on this board. The team has been playing for .500 for 85% of the season. There is a 10 game streak that skewed a part of the data, the standings, but everything else point towards the .500 team we've been for the vast majority of the year.

You know this, so stop playing dumb.

Heck, Toronto is 1 point behind us with a game in hand!! TORONTO!!! They are a horrible team. They'll possibly be ahead of us the next time we play, and we're going to pretend like all is well??

The East is pure garbage this year. Enough with the standings.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote