View Single Post
Old
03-10-2014, 10:57 AM
onice

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
It's not about the position in the standings. Are you so simple minded?
Do you watch the games? Do you actually follow the team, watch them perform, look at trends, stats and facts? Or do you just look at the score in the morning and check the standings, something 10yo kids do.

Let's stop kidding ourselves. This team hasn't been playing well. I shouldn't have to tell this to any regular poster on this board. The team has been playing for .500 for 85% of the season. There is a 10 game streak that skewed a part of the data, the standings, but everything else point towards the .500 team we've been for the vast majority of the year.

You know this, so stop playing dumb.

Heck, Toronto is 1 point behind us with a game in hand!! TORONTO!!! They are a horrible team. They'll possibly be ahead of us the next time we play, and we're going to pretend like all is well??

The East is pure garbage this year. Enough with the standings.
Oh, okay. I understand now. Therrien is an idiot not because he has the Habs in 3rd, not because the Habs should be higher in the stands, but because and I quote, "This team hasn't been playing well".

And I'll go out on a limb here but maybe, "This team hasn't been playing well" because it doesn't have the horses to play any better.

As for your BS comment that the standings don't matter then what does matter? Your amateur opinion on how they should be playing? Jeeze, the arrogance of some people.

And I'm not even a fan of Therrien and I know he's getting the most he can from this team.

onice is offline   Reply With Quote