Old
03-12-2014, 02:07 AM
PredsV82
Puckaroni and cheese

vCash: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by PFL615 View Post
Legwand on the radio in Nashville AM.

Got asked who was going to be the empty net goal scorer in Nashville now. Responded ahhhhh. Didn't seem amused.

Said it was nice to put on the wings jersey he loves for the first time.
Decision was for him and family. Wasn't sure if Nashville was an option for next year.

Toughest person to say bye to was Barry Trotz. Got home at 4p wife had car packed at 4:08p and left for airport with wife and kids.

Asked if he wanted to say anything to Preds fans.

Thanks for the support and to the fans who wanted me gone i'm gone and7 to those who wanted me to stay i'm gone as well.

Went onto say he didn't know which direction the Preds were going and couldn't get an answer out of Poile. Said he doubted he would be back in Nashville next year.
wow, sounds like he was well aware that he was the whipping boy for many fans and probably was acutely aware he didnt live up to expectations, whether those expectations were fair or not.

I have a trading card of legwand from Peewee hockey(you can find anything on ebay ) and of course hee was in a wings uniform. Im sure this is like a dream come true for him. Im guessing his wife is from Michigan, because I just cant see a Tennessee native being that excited about a move to Detroit

PredsV82 is offline   Reply With Quote