View Single Post
Old
03-12-2014, 09:07 PM
Burnt Biscuits

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchultzSquared View Post
He is not lazy per say... more like Getzlaf... so big rangy and so skilled with the puck he does not really have to push to get results... but he gets them... like a young Getz he is a - skater right now... does not get back to his end with as much effort as you would like... but I see him and I see a powerful man with NHL skills and body... much more than can be said for much of our top six...

Hall-RNH-Eberle
Perron-Draisatl-Yakupov

I would be fine with that... I think low end he is a Viktor Kozlov type... who at his peak even though he was frustrating chipped in 50 A 70 pts... just has all the tools to find himself on the scoresheet consistently even if his own end eludes him... best case well I mentioned Getzlaf... you will see that when the games get important Draisatl rises up and control shifts and periods... has that kind of intense inner pride and passion to bull the net when stirred... again something we seem to lack
A lot of people considered Getzlaf to be lazy in his draft year, with the talent he had, he should of put up way better numbers then he actually did.