View Single Post
03-14-2014, 01:44 AM
vCash: 50
Originally Posted by blinds View Post
I agree, I'd like to see him get some time on G's right wing to see if he can use that shot better. He's got a bomb from the right circle on the PP, he should be there over Voracek on the first unit. Need someone with a shot on the umbrella, not 3 passers. Streit over Kimmo would work too.

Maybe Voracek can spark the second line as well, they need someone who can carry the puck. Can Simmonds play LW?
If you want to do that then you do.......

I think Simmonds would spark some offense from that line, besides Downie is useless, let's be real here, he may be on the "shutdown" line but the only reason its a shutdown line is because of Read and Couturier. Put Voracek on a line with Schenn and give Raffl another look in a top 9 role. Then you have G who can produce with anyone. Let Lecavalier go back to where he wants to be and hope it sparks something. Hartnell is Hartnell. In this scenario everyone is playing where they want to play except Read and Downie. Who the **** cares where Downie plays hes a plug and I would rather dress Vandevelde and McGinn then that waste of space. And Read seems to have no problems playing LW. I like him there it opens up his offense when he's coming in off the rush and he doesn't have a bad one-t. He likes to shoot and I think the off-wing serves him well in that regard.

PALE PWNR is offline   Reply With Quote