View Single Post
Old
03-14-2014, 07:56 PM
shinchanyo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinchanyo View Post
I've only been watching since the 3rd period started. On the PP there were a lot of very quick touch passes made by Lindberg and Miller to the points.

Much like the NYR they weren't attempting to push towards the net or slot very much. Are there just no players in the entire organization willing to do this or is it an organizational/coaching issue?

Kristo has had a good overall period. He actually did make a nice move to get the puck through a defender so he could get a shot alone a good 8 feet right in front of the net. He also broke up a 2 on 1. Unless the announcer lied and it was someone else. I thought he was at center ice battling for a puck. Tried to reach for the puck for a good 3 seconds (while the ADR player was fishing against the boards for it) rather than move his feet forward to try and get it. Ended up falling. Must have been someone else who did that. Either that or Kristo busted his ass to somehow get back in front of both players to break up the 2 on 1.
Miller busts his ass fighting to keep it along the boards from one side of the net to the other in the O zone. Manage to find the point, slide into the open space b/t the D, get the pass back and get a nice wide open chance. The announcer laments the lack of finish and I can't help but give a nod of solidarity.