Old
02-05-2004, 12:13 PM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RANGERDIEHARD
On another note I believe that Ranger fans are impatient and want a winning team. If the organization decided to go with younger players it would take about 2 years before fans started to complain about something else. Just look at these boards - posters complain about both the players and management. If you think that Sather and his system is the problem then don't boo the players. If you think Hlavac is the problem then don't boo Sather. If Sather doesn't know how to coach or run an organization then the players are being set up for failure.
If the Rangers decided to go with youth, this team would be no worse than it is right now. They might actually be in a better situation because they would have tradable assets.

We complain about the players and the system because they are both a product of the same man. Sather is the coach and the GM. He brought in the players and he is created the "system."

I boo Hlavac because the guy couldn't score a goal if the net was the ocean and he just fell out of a boat and I boo Sather because he continues to play the guy couldn't score a goal if the net was the ocean and he just fell out of a boat.