View Single Post
Old
03-17-2014, 08:33 AM
McDeathbyCheerios

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarDownBobo View Post
I'm not so sure of this. Next season at least they'll still be competitive. Jarry will be back with the team(Santos is bad, not saying Jarry wins them the game today but it's much closer IMO) which will be huge. He should be the top goalie in the WHL. The D will still be pretty strong IMO, even with them likely losing Reinhart, Corbett and probably one of Sautner or Orban; guys like Irving, Mayo and Mills all have bright futures. Even up front, I've been impressed with the play of many of the young guys.

The way they're built, I find it hard to see them as a bottom feeder team again. They play a really strong team game, and don't really rely on star players to shoulder the load.
The goals Santos gave up were mostly really bad. 2 were from him leaving a gap between him and the post, just not hugging it. One was an awkward five hole goal and the other two were good shots but I feel like Jarry could of got in the way.

Either way we weren't winning when we weren't scoring cause all our threats weren't in the game or were playing half assed