View Single Post
Old
03-17-2014, 10:34 AM
Jarick
Doing Nothing

vCash: 500
Had back to back games this weekend. Got two points but came close to getting a lot more. Especially when one of our brain dead players went offsides on my empty net goal...

I did have a pretty sweet goal last night though, was out in front of the net and my winger flung a puck at me from the corner. I didn't really see the puck but guessed when it was coming and batted it down with the shaft of my stick. Puck bounced off the ice and behind the goalie

Our team seems to have turned a corner though. Our first 10 games, we were outscored 40 to 26 and lost 9 of those 10 games. These past 9, we have outscored the opponent 32 to 27 and won 5 of 9. Three of those losses were one-goal games too.

We're also playing better against strong opponents. Our first six games against the top teams in the division, we went 0-6 and were outscored by 16 goals. Our last five games against those opponents, we are 2-3 and have outscored them by 2 goals.

I've got 11 goals and 17 points on the year now, compared to last year at 5 goals and 11 points. So that's a step back in the right direction. Still not as good as my 19 goals and 26 points from two years ago, but what can you do.