View Single Post
Old
03-17-2014, 12:48 PM
NYR Viper

vCash: 500
I Still see no long-term plan for this organization. It was to build through the draft. That obviously has gone away. Where other organizations make moves for their long-term success and health the Rangers continue to make moves with what seems like blinders on beyond 2 years.

What is this team supposed to be? Speed? Finesse? Size? Goal scoring? Like RB said, it's a hodge-podge of players. The combination doesn't seem to work and it really hasn't for most of the year.

Gorton is on record as saying he likes a bigger more aggressive team. AV is on record as saying that the team to start the season needed to get bigger in order to compete with the teams in the West. They add MSL.

Nash is a shadow of himself right now. The guy creates no contact and isn't driving with his legs. Is he tired? Is he injured?

Richards has been bad. He is a borderline 3rd line Center and has been for over a year.

Where are the players to get this team out of a funk? Where are the players who can will this team to go to another level? They have no heart and soul, follow me, type of players left.

On top of that, Sather traded next years 1st + picks + Callahan for a 38 year old MSL who was on record as saying he was demanding a trade to the Rangers only.

This may be the most frustrated I have been with this team in a long time.