Thread: Prospect Info: All Prospect Talk Part 3
View Single Post
Old
03-17-2014, 02:10 PM
EbonyRaptor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksfan50 View Post
You gotta see the highlight video from Sunday's Notre Dame 4-2 win over Boston College to advance to the Hockey East semi-finals..Particularly the end to end rush goal by Stephen Johns. .wow! He has been a significant difference-maker for ND in their wins over BC.. In this game Hinostroza makes a turnover card by Hayes and BC scared...in the 2nd game of the 3 in their playoff round,Hayes I think was the one who Stripped Johns of the pick and that turnover led to oa BC goal and in game 1 of the series I believe it was Hinostroza who Stripped Hayes of the puck causing a turnover leading to a Notre Dame goal..So despite greal offensive production from all 3 of our prize prospects in this series they all had 1 key turnover that resulted in goals..which is why Q will not trust them and probably router their natural scoring instincts in favour of do not make mistake hockey...but great offense has to take risks...and you hope either teammates cover for such mistakes to bail them put when they happen..or their goaliea does..or that over time the great offensive players realize when to risk and when not to take chances. Still only 1 big mistake and all those goals and assists...well I can live with ratios.like that. Goto the hockeyeastonline.com website to view highlights.
Thanks for the heads-up. Pretty nice highlights. Didn't see Chris Calnan, but Hayes, Johns and Hinostroza all look pretty good. I was especially impressed with Hayes passing - pretty nice hands for a big guy.