View Single Post
03-17-2014, 06:05 PM
vCash: 500
Blues fan here, came down to Nashville with my family and was pretty disappointed with the way preds fans treated us. I can handle the chirping from the home fans, and it's to be expected. Been to Chicago and Nashville before for road games, never had any issues other than the typical things you'd expect, no big deal....But when someone called my mom a ***** as she walked past them to get up and go to the bathroom, we had a big problem. We ended up getting moved from the 200's down to the lower bowl because of it thanks to a nice usher. Went down to the lower bowl, and the preds fan that we were sitting next to intentionally dumped his beer out next to us as he left the game with 5 minutes left. Why not just leave the rest of the beer in the can? Very classless. I would like to say that we did something to deserve it, not the case. Left a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouths thats for sure.

I agree with a lot of Preds fans about the way some of us handled the anthem. Just a few idiots who cant hold their alcohol. Dont bring the whole "they need something to say because they have never won the cup, blah blah". Last time I checked, preds havent won one either and have one of the dumbest traditions in hockey pointing at the other team's goalie and saying "you suck, you suck" after every goal. Works both ways.