Old
03-18-2014, 12:23 PM
Viqsi
carrying the flag

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by FANonymous View Post
Sounds like a load of crepes to me. I think you heard the clamoring for trading for Yakupov and just glazed over. Surely the discussions wouldn't get pastRy an, whether it be Murray or Johansen. The team could certainly use a few more top tier skill guys sprinkled into the lineup. We're not exactly creme filled here. It wouldn't be a piece of cake though, you have to give something to get something. It's not like this is custard's last stand over there in Edmonton.

powdered sugar
You get a cookie. (And not just to complete the ensemble. )

While I'm not exactly in a rush to add More Flashy Skill, I do think Yakupov potentially represents an opportunity to bring that in in a form that we can actually use. He's obviously not there yet, and I wouldn't expect him to be an immediate payoff, but I have enough confidence in our team structure and system now that I think we really could turn a problem child into a star.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah View Post
"Disclaimer: I am not (as) surly as my post(s) may indicate."?
I've kind of always assumed that one.

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!
Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote