View Single Post
Old
03-18-2014, 01:18 PM
bernmeister

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aufheben View Post
Yeah, that day is today bern. Stand and deliver.
because I'm in process of setting up a website, etc. and there is commercial attachment to this intellectual property, I'm not sure I can just do that without violating rules vs extensive or specific types of self promotion/biz advertising w/o permission, and I'd want everything set up before advertising on HFB. I hope to eventually provide opportunity for anyone who wants to at the Boards to make a little coin by helping me exploit my copyrights as authorized.

In addition to st. Pat's -- not great timing -- I have one for Christmas, about a dreamer imagines talking to the Archangel Gabriel about the first Christmas, called "Christmas Day". That WILL have to wait. With any luck, both will be available at the site before Easter.

However, since you asked, I will see what I can do about my "Sing Praise to Saint Patrick", which has the motif of an everyman, an angel, and an archangel. If there is no instruction to the contrary by tom. am, I will see about just listing the lyrics, which I own, without the music [I modified but in public domain, except as to performance, which I also own]. I will do this by Thurs.-ish,

I am slammed at work but can email a couple of you a complementary mp3 copy of the work, for review/non-commercial purposes only. (I would extend that, but no time available to follow through if more than a few. Once the website is up, you guys can check it out.)

In advance, thanks to all who are interested.

bernmeister is offline   Reply With Quote