View Single Post
Old
03-18-2014, 02:46 PM
deanwormer

vCash: 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderDoug View Post
We keep blowing up the team and rebuilding - yet we never actually get anywhere.

I go back to my point - are DP/Trotz not doing the same things over and over and over again that didn't work in 2005-06, they didn't work in 2011-12, and they're probably not going to work again.
I'm not sure how you can honestly say that. We were an expansion team, so we had our first 5 or so expansion growing years. Put down a foundation, added some key pieces, made POs but no wins, had Liarpold dismantling.

Rebuilt team, this time with parts we mostly grew ourselves and added more peripheral types to the mix. Made POs, won a little, had the melt-down in Phoenix, and blew up the group.

Now, we rebuilding again, and they look to have done pretty well with the D.

I've said more than once I think GMDP needs to be held accountable for the fiasco that took place and followed with the Phoenix mess and the signing process for The Captain and cryin' ryan. However, your point that they've proven they can't make progress doesn't seem to square with the events.

I agree with not being satisfied with the overall results but I think the argument to make is they can't keep it together long enough to make more progress; that's on GMDP.

deanwormer is offline   Reply With Quote