View Single Post
Old
02-05-2004, 07:42 PM
not quite yoda

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hb6947
If they were as Good as you say then you would be keeping them because you guys in Montreal are constantly complainning about your overpaid, underachieving defense. I shouldn't Lump propects in the trash catagory that I usually see proposed from Montreal fans but potential means nothing when comparing to proven veteran players. Your logic in assuming that what I say about the players in your proposal reflecting on the quality of Isles defence is way off.
-"but potential means nothing when comparing to proven veteran players"
Come on man. If I offered you Ovechkin for Peca one for one, would you byte? And remember, Peca is the proven veteran and Ovechkin only has "potential".

"If they were as Good as you say then you would be keeping them because you guys in Montreal are constantly complainning about your overpaid, underachieving defense". Montreal's left side: Souray, Markov. They aren't overpaid, they aren't underachieving. Hainsey is a lefty; where does Hainsey fit in our line-up? Hainsey is expendable. Montreal's right side: Rivet, Quintal, Brisebois. All overpaid. Komisarek is a righty; Komisarek fits in our plans.