Old
03-19-2014, 08:46 AM
Viqsi
carrying the flag

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenngineer View Post
Yet anyone who watched that series knew we outplayed them and lost the series 4-1. Why? We either couldn't score or we ran in to a hot goalie or possibly a bit of both.

Fact is we have two playoff series wins with what, 7 playoff series losses? Not a great record by any means. I'm not satisfied with the current situation.

Change can bring three outcomes. We get better , worse or stay the same. Being that we've toiling in the bottom of the league the last two years, it can't get much worse. If we stay the course we could toil where we are for a while or we could improve. Then again a change could result in anything. 15 years is enough. I personally won't go back to the arena until something changes. No reason to go watch this train wreck anymore in person.
This is exactly the sort of thing I refer to when I suggest that some of all y'all have no clue what true suffering at the hands of a legit train wreck actually is and are spoiled by success. Two years in the hole? Oh how very horrible. WE SHOULD BE SO LUCKY. "Can't get much worse"? If you think being persistently bounced out of the playoffs is so egregious and interminably frustrating, try consistently never making it. It can always be worse. Vastly worse.

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!

Last edited by AtlantaWhaler: 03-19-2014 at 09:16 AM. Reason: No need.
Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote