View Single Post
Old
03-20-2014, 07:51 PM
klt2001

vCash: 500
The problem I have w/ Seth Jones isn't his offensive upside but his defensive play. He is at -24. I mean what good is it if he scores some goals but then gives up a bunch of goals. I trust Del Zotto's defensive play more than I do Jones at this point even though Del Zotto's offensive play has been none existent. I think Jones still has alot of growing to do and so think it might be best to gradually get him ice time the better he gets rather than making him play so many minutes, especially since he is still so young and making mistakes but that is just my opinion.

I think down the road though Seth will get better each year and be a great player. Nobody is denying his talent, strength, and offensive upside/creativity. But to make Del Zotto seem like a poor player doesn't seem fitting either, especially since he hasn't even been on this team for very long compared to the others and imo I haven't seen him make many major/big gaffes. Yes he may go invisible alot of times but imo that's better than getting noticed for bad plays. I agree though that Del Zotto needs to work on his play and improve on his scoring/offensive play.

Last edited by klt2001: 03-20-2014 at 08:40 PM.
klt2001 is offline   Reply With Quote