View Single Post
03-20-2014, 11:26 PM
Orange and Black
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Curufinwe View Post
I have never witnessed such an embarrassing meltdown after a win before.

I meant exactly what I said before the Chicago game - playing Emery was the smart decision given that Mason has just started two games in two days. Unlike you, I don't lie and then try and weasel out of it.
Ohh boy

Meltdown? Lying? Weasel? You're being way too dramatic and just plain incorrect. Seems like you're trying to make this a much bigger deal than it is.

First off, I have no clue how you would consider that a meltdown. It was one sentence of an opinion about the job the coach is doing based on three examples, which aren't even really controversial to begin with.

And I didn't say anything about what you said before the Chicago game, not sure why you brought that up. I certainly don't agree with it though. The smart move would have been to use Emery in either the game 2nd game against the Penguins or against the Stars, not against the best team of the three. If the problem was that Mason needed rest then it would've been smarter to let him sit on the 2nd game of a back to back, doesn't matter how busy he was in the 1st game.

Accusing me or "lying" and "weaseling" honestly gave me a chuckle because of how strange it was. Not sure if you're reading what you want to read instead of what's there or not, but either way you're wrong. Nothing I said was a lie, I just expected you to be smart enough to know not everything everyone says is to be taken literally. Obviously I over-exaggerate sometimes, like everyone does, but I would expect you to be able to catch that when I do it as blatantly as I did.

Anyway, I don't really care if you want to get all agitated over something as small as this, you're not one of the people on here whose opinion I respect so it's not a big deal.

Striiker is offline   Reply With Quote