View Single Post
Old
03-21-2014, 08:51 AM
Whitesnake
Here we go again!

vCash: 725
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfan2k11 View Post
These posts always make me How does a team who got dominated all game and had no business winning hang a loss on 2 players? Eller was pretty good and Tinordi wasn't bad. Just that big error at the end. I have no problem with young players going through growing pains at all.
Hey I agree with you. Note the date. Absolutely true. Tinordi didn't cost us THE GAME. He was at the bad end of that goal. But THE game was lost everywhere else And when you give 40 goals with tons of great scoring chances, well you didn't have that time to attack 'cause you were always defending. Good play by Johansen to intercept the pass. Weaver could have prevented it, was fooled by Johansen stopping, Price didn't cover his angles right and all of that.....But then again, the game was lost way before that. You can say those comments when you totally dominate a game that you had no business in losing and then a player makes a total blunder.....but yesterday's wasn't that kind of game.

You have to hope that this supposed mistake by Tinordi will NOT mean not seeing him as much. I'd take him over Bouillon or Weaver or even both together.....

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote